— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Crypto 2016,
August 14-August 18, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 8, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Blockchain Technologies; from cryptographic e-cash to modern cryptocurrency,
May 29-June 2, 2016, Corfu, Greece.
- ECC2016 Computational Algebraic Number Theory School,
September 1-September 7, 2016, İzmir, Turkey.
- IACR-SEAMS School "Cryptography: Foundations and New Directions",
November 27-December 4, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- CRYPTO: Crypto 2016 list of accepted papers now online
- FSE: IACR Transactions on Symmetric Cryptology / FSE 2017
- ePrint Report: Efficient Public-Key Cryptography with Bounded Leakage and Tamper Resilience
Antonio Faonio, Daniele Venturi
- ePrint Report: Adaptive precision LLL and Potential-LLL reductions with Interval arithmetic
Thomas Espitau, Antoine Joux
- ePrint Report: Secure Outsourcing of Circuit Manufacturing
Giuseppe Ateniese, Aggelos Kiayias, Bernardo Magri, Yiannis Tselekounis, Daniele Venturi
- ePrint Report: Extended Tower Number Field Sieve with Application to Finite Fields of Arbitrary Composite Extension Degree
Jinhyuck Jeong, Taechan Kim
- ePrint Report: EWCDM: An Efficient, Beyond-Birthday Secure, Nonce-Misuse Resistant MAC
Benoît Cogliati, Yannick Seurin