— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Crypto 2016,
August 14-August 18, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 8, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Blockchain Technologies; from cryptographic e-cash to modern cryptocurrency,
May 29-June 2, 2016, Corfu, Greece.
- ECC2016 Computational Algebraic Number Theory School,
September 1-September 7, 2016, İzmir, Turkey.
- IACR-SEAMS School "Cryptography: Foundations and New Directions",
November 27-December 4, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- CRYPTO: Crypto 2016 list of accepted papers now online
- FSE: IACR Transactions on Symmetric Cryptology / FSE 2017
- ePrint Report: MPC-Friendly Symmetric Key Primitives
Lorenzo Grassi, Christian Rechberger, Dragos Rotaru, Peter Scholl, Nigel P. Smart
- ePrint Report: Big Key Symmetric Encryption: Resisting Key Exfiltration
Mihir Bellare, Daniel Kane, Phillip Rogaway
- ePrint Report: Horizontal Side-Channel Attacks and Countermeasures on the ISW Masking Scheme
Alberto Battistello, Jean-Sebastien Coron, Emmanuel Prouff, Rina Zeitoun
- Job Posting: Ph.D. student
University of Bergen, Norway
- ePrint Report: Cryptanalysis of a Theorem: Decomposing the Only Known Solution to the Big APN Problem (Full Version)
Léo Perrin, Aleksei Udovenko, Alex Biryukov