— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Crypto 2017,
August 20-August 24, 2017, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2017,
December 3-December 7, 2017, Hong Kong, China.
- Eurocrypt 2018,
April 29-May 3, 2018, Tel Aviv, Israel.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- (Trans. on) Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2018 (2nd deadline),
September 9-September 12, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 12-November 15, 2017, Baltimore, USA.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 7, 2018, Bruges, Belgium.
- Public Key Cryptography 2018,
March 25-March 28, 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Event Calendar: The 6th Technion Summer School on Cyber and Computer Security
Haifa, Israel, 10 September - 14 September 2017
- Job Posting: Postdoctoral researcher in Cryptography
Intelligent Voice Ltd, London City, UK
- Event Calendar: INSCRYPT 2017: The 13th International Conference on Information Security and Cryptology
Xi'an, China, 3 November - 5 November 2017
- ePrint Report: Composable Masking Schemes in the Presence of Physical Defaults and the Robust Probing Model
Sebastian Faust, Vincent Grosso, Santos Merino Del Pozo, Clara Paglialonga, François-Xavier Standaert
- ePrint Report: Distributed Computing with Channel Noise
Abhinav Aggarwal, Varsha Dani, Thomas P. Hayes, Jared Saia
- ePrint Report: spKEX: An optimized lattice-based key exchange
Sauvik Bhattacharya, Oscar Garcia-Morchon, Ronald Rietman, Ludo Tolhuizen
- ePrint Report: Reconsidering the Security Bound of AES-GCM-SIV
Tetsu Iwata, Yannick Seurin