TCC 2014: Rump Session
The rump session will take place in the Hotel Estancia Theater on Tuesday February 25, starting at 19:10pm, right after the business meeting.
You can no longer submit to the rump session following this link. The submission deadline was Tuesday February 25 at 10am.
Click here for the pdf program.
Talks and Slides
- Updates on SCAPI (the Secure Computation API) - Yehuda Lindell (pdf)
- Physical Randomness Extractors - Kai-Min Chung (pdf)
- Don't forget your key in your room - Claudio Orlandi
- Homomorphic UC Commitments in Minicrypt - Bernardo David (pdf)
- SVP by Enumeration: Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice - Michael Walter (pdf)
- Algorithms in HElib - Shai Halevi (pdf)
- Summer School on Black-Box Impossibility Results - Mohammad Mahmoody (pdf)
- Outsourcing Private RAM Computation - Daniel Wichs (pdf)
- Minimizing ANDs in free-XOR circuits (a report) - Claudio Orlandi
- iO from semantial secure multi-linear encodings - Rafael Pass
- Non-malleable codes from additive combinatorics - Divesh Aggarwal
- Very-efficient flipping of many coins - Luis Brandao (pdf)
- How to Eat Your Entropy and Have it Too (Recovering from compromise) - Noah Stephens-Davidowitz (pdf)
- How to use Bitcoin to Design Fair Protocols - Ranjit Kumaresan (pdf, pptx)
- Physical Zero-Knowledge Proofs of Physical Properties - Ben Fisch (pdf)
- MPC Workshop in Aarhus before Eurocrypt - Claudio Orlandi