Welcome to the 18th International Workshop on Fast Software Encryption (FSE 2011).
FSE 2011 was held in Lyngby, Denmark, a small town close to the city of Copenhagen. Copenhagen is a wonderful, intimate, and at the same time international city that has great things to offer its visitors.
The workshop concentrated on fast and secure primitives for symmetric cryptography, including the design and analysis of block ciphers, stream ciphers, hash functions, encryption schemes, analysis and evaluation tools and message authentication codes.
FSE 2011 was organized by the crypto group at DTU Mathematics and sponsored by the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR).
FSE 2011 was co-located with SKEW (Symmetric Key Encryption Workshop) 2011, which took place 16–17 February 2011.
- Slides online
- Map of DTU (bus stops etc)
- Information on the rump session online
- Electronic pre-proceedings online
- Program online
- Workshop: February 14–16, 2011 (welcome reception: February 13, 2011)
- Proceedings version deadline: March 31, 2011