— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
- Crypto 2017 (tentative),
August 20-August 24, 2017, Santa Barbara, USA.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 8, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- CRYPTO: Crypto 2016 videos now online
- CHES: CHES 2016 videos now online
- Job Posting: Tenure Track Assistant Professor
Wesleyan University, Middletown Connecticut, USA
- Job Posting: Post-Doc
Security Lab, SICS Swedish ICT, Sweden
- ePrint Report: Atomic-AES: A Compact Implementation of the AES Encryption/Decryption Core
Subhadeep Banik, Andrey Bogdanov, Francesco Regazzoni
- ePrint Report: LIZARD - A Lightweight Stream Cipher for Power-constrained Devices
Matthias Hamann, Matthias Krause, Willi Meier
- ePrint Report: Secure Channel Injection and Anonymous Proofs of Account Ownership
Liang Wang, Rafael Pass, abhi shelat, Thomas Ristenpart