— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Crypto 2015,
August 16-August 20, 2015, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2015,
November 29-December 3, 2015, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Eurocrypt 2016,
May 8-May 12, 2016, Vienna, Austria.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- 18th Int'l Conference on Practice and Theory in Public-Key Cryptography,
March 30-April 1, 2015, Washington, D.C., USA.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
September 13-September 16, 2015, Saint Malo, France.
- Thirteenth Theory of Cryptography Conference,
January 10-January 13, 2016, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 20-March 23, 2016, Bochum, Germany.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- School on Computer-aided Cryptography,
June 1-June 4, 2015, College Park, USA.
- SAC Summer School,
August 10-August 12, 2015, Sackville, Canada.
- School on Design and Security of Cryptographic Algorithms and Devices,
October 18-October 23, 2015, Sardinia, Italy.