— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
- Crypto 2017,
August 20-August 24, 2017, Santa Barbara, USA.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 8, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- ePrint Report: Related-Key Impossible-Differential Attack on Reduced-Round SKINNY
Ralph Ankele, Subhadeep Banik, Avik Chakraborti, Eik List, Florian Mendel , Siang Meng Sim, Gaoli Wang
- ePrint Report: Lizard: Cut off the Tail! // Practical Post-Quantum Public-Key Encryption from LWE and LWR
Jung Hee Cheon, Duhyeong Kim, Joohee Lee, Yongsoo Song
- ePrint Report: Estonian Voting Verication Mechanism Revisited
Koksal Mus, Mehmet Sabir Kiraz, Murat Cenk, Isa Sertkaya
- Event Calendar: SCC'17: The Fifth International Workshop on Security in Cloud Computing
Abu Dhabi, UAE, 2 April 2017
- Job Posting: Ph.D. student
Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain
- Event Calendar: IWSEC 2017: The 12th International Workshop on Security
Hiroshima, Japan, 30 August - 1 September 2017
- ePrint Report: Integrity Analysis of Authenticated Encryption Based on Stream Ciphers
Kazuya Imamura, Kazuhiko Minematsu, Tetsu Iwata