Submit by December 31 of current year for Fellow consideration
REQUIREMENTS FOR IACR NOMINATION:
The IACR Fellow classification recognizes unusual distinction in the profession and shall be conferred only by the IACR Fellows-Selection Committee upon a person with extraordinary qualifications and experience who has made important individual technical and/or professional contributions to the arts and sciences of cryptological research. Candidates are expected to rank in the top 5% of IACR Members. Further information is available here.
Please follow the nomination instructions below.
Note that as a nominator you are responsible for identifying
and contacting (between four to eight) endorsers for the nomination.
Candidates, nominators and endorsers must be IACR members.
Please verify membership by corresponding with
Your nomination should consist of answers to questions 1-7 below. Please send them to the address above by December 31. Submissions should be by email, either as a plain ascii message or as an attachment in WORD or pdf format.
1. Name of candidate
Candidate's current affiliation and title
Candidate's business address (include State/Province, Zip/Postal Code and Country)
Candidate's email address and telephone number
Nominator's relationship to the candidate
2. Summary of candidate's accomplishments (citation - 25 words or less)
3. Candidate's education [list highest degree first]
(include educational institution, location, degree, major discipline, year)
4. Candidate's professional experience [list current position first
- if necessary, cite only most recent positions]
(From year to year/name of organization/position held and responsibilities)
5. Candidate's accomplishments: Identify the most important contributions
that qualify the candidate for the rank of IACR Fellow according to the
following two categories:
A) Technical achievements in cryptology
B) Outstanding service to IACR and the cryptologic-research community
Please limit your remarks to at most three pages.
Your postal address (include State/Province, Zip/Postal Code and Country)
Your email address and telephone number
7. List names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of endorsers you will contact. Minimum of four, maximum of eight endorsers are required. Note that all endorsers must be IACR Members. When contacting endorsers please direct them to the page http://www.iacr.org/fellows/forms/endform.html for endorsement instructions.