About the Conference
CRYPTO 2016 is the 36th International Cryptology Conference. It will be held at the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) from August 14 to 18, 2016. The academic program covers all aspects of cryptology. The conference is sponsored by the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR), in cooperation with the Computer Science Department of UCSB.
Electronic versions of the proceedings, published by Springer, will beprovided to all registered attendees at the conference. In addition, paper proceedings can be purchased through online registration.
Submission deadline: February 9, 2016, at 23:00 UTC (3:00 pm PST) Notification of decision: May 6, 2016
- Proceedings version due: June 3, 2016
- Conference: August 14-18, 2016
- 23-MAY-2016: The list of papers accepted to Crypto 2016 is now available.
- 9-FEB-2016: The submission server is now CLOSED.
- Initial website up and Call for Papers posted.