About the Conference
CRYPTO 2016 is the 36th International Cryptology Conference. It will be held at the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) from August 14 to 18, 2016. The academic program covers all aspects of cryptology. The conference is sponsored by the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR), in cooperation with the Computer Science Department of UCSB.
Electronic versions of the proceedings, published by Springer, will beprovided to all registered attendees at the conference. In addition, paper proceedings can be purchased through online registration.
Submission deadline: February 9, 2016, at 23:00 UTC (3:00 pm PST) Notification of decision: May 6, 2016 Proceedings version due: June 3, 2016 Early registration deadline: July 31, 2016 at 23:59 Mountain Time Online registration deadline: August 10, 2016 at 12:01am Pacific Time(on-site registration will be available)
- Conference: August 14-18, 2016
- 13-AUG-2016: Information about the Crypto Rump Session is now available.
- 10-AUG-2016: The full conference proceedings (3 volumes!) are now available for download by attendees:
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- 7-JUL-2016: The full program for Crypto 2016 is now available.
- 29-JUN-2016: Registration for Crypto 2016 is now open.
- 23-MAY-2016: The list of papers accepted to Crypto 2016 is now available.
- 9-FEB-2016: The submission server is now CLOSED.
- Initial website up and Call for Papers posted.