CRYPTO 2013 is the 33rd International Cryptology Conference. It will be held at the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) from August 18 to 22, 2013. The academic program covers all aspects of cryptology. The conference is sponsored by the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR), in cooperation with the Computer Science Department of UCSB.
Electronic versions of the proceedings, published by Springer, will be provided to all registered attendees at the conference. In addition, paper proceedings can be purchased through online registration.
- 05/12/2013: Notifications of acceptance have been sent to authors and the final list of accepted papers will be published on our website soon. Registration will open shortly, please check back here frequently and don't forget to book your accommodations early as the month of August can be very busy in California.
- 03/30/2013: The interim review and rebuttal phase was held between Monday April 1, 2013 and Thursday April 4, 2013 10:00 PM UTC. For instructions for authors click here or refer to the Call for Papers.
- 02/16/2013: Paper submission for Crypto is now closed. Thanks to all submitters for their contributions. Stay tuned for acceptance results early May.
- 11/30/2012: the call for papers has been published! Check it out here.
- 10/05/2012: in 2013, Crypto will be held in conjunction with CHES at UCSB again!