August 19-23, 2001
Santa Barbara, California, USA
R E S E N T A T I O N I N F O R M A T
I O N
Thank you for speaking at CRYPTO 2001.
You have three presentation options:
- You may bring transparencies. We will have two overhead
- You may bring your own laptop, and attach it to an onstage
projector. (The plug on the data projector is compatible with all current
PC notebooks and all MAC's in the 3400 series or later.)
- You may bring a PowerPoint file on a floppy, and load it onto
an onstage computer running Windows NT.
If you choose to use a
computer projector, we make a few recommendations:
- Bring backup transparencies, in case something unexpected
happens to the computer projector. Paranoia is our profession.
- The lamp in the computer projector is not very bright. You may
get disappointing results if you use light letters on dark backgrounds.
Dark letters on light backgrounds are more visible.
- If you use our computer, you need to embed the fonts in your
presentation, or it may not display correctly. Give the floppies to David Balenson (the General Chair)
as early as possible and he will pass them on for installation and testing
on our computer so that they are available at the time of the presentation.
Please contact David if you have any
questions in this regard: firstname.lastname@example.org.