How to apply the visa to China?
A valid visa to enter
China is required for participants of non-PRC national. Visa will be
readily issued by Chinese Embassies or Consulates nearest to the
applicant. Usually, the applicant would be required to offer the
following information for applying Visa.
Full name_______________________ (must be the same as that in your
Date of entering China:________________
Post Address (including zip code):____________________
(1) Please contact the Chinese Embassy in your country for applying
the visa to China.
(2) If you need the original invitation letter, please let us know
and contact the General Chair.
But it is not necessary for most cases.
How to Get to Regal International East Asia Hotel?
Shanghai have two international airports- Hongqiao Airport (distance from city proper: 13.5km) and Pudong Airport (distance from city proper: 30km), which operate direct flights to and from major cities in more than 20 countries and regions.
From Shanghai Pudong Airport
· Route 1: take Airport Bus Line 3 to Xujiahui/Wanping Road (18 RMB/person), walkable in minutes.
· Route 2: take Maglev Demonstration Line (50 RMB/40RMB with flight ticket) to Longyang Road Metro Station, and then take Taxi to conference venue (ca 45 RMB) or take Metro (Line 2 and transfer Line 1) to Hengshan Road, walkable in minutes.
· Route 3: take taxi to conference venue (ca 160 RMB).
For more information about Shanghai Pudong airport, please refer to http://www.shanghaiairport.com/en/index.jsp.
From Shanghai Hongqiao Airport
· Route 1: take Airport Special Line Route No.806 to Shanghai Jiaotong University, walkable in 10~15 minutes.
· Route 2: take taxi to conference venue (ca 40 RMB)..
For more information about Shanghai Hongqiao airport, please refer to http://www.shanghaiairport.com/en/index.jsp.
From Shanghai Railway Station
· Route 1: take Metro Line 1 to Hengshan Road, walkable in minutes.
· Route 2: take taxi to conference venue (ca 30 RMB).
Maintained by: Lab for Cryptography & Information Security
@ 2006 Asiacrypt2006-SJTU. All rights reserved