Special rates have been negotiated for Asiacrypt 2001 delegates and their
families when staying at either the Mercure Resort or the Concorde Hotel (see
below for further details).
Bookings can be requested by completing the
appropriate section of the registration form.
The organising committee has arranged free coach travel between the conference
venue and these hotels.
- AU$114.00 per room per night (including breakfast)
- Rooms feature: on-demand movies, private balcony, private bath and
shower, IDD telephone, radio, iron and ironing board.
- Recreation: Swimming pool, heated spa pool, Riverside Sundeck, Riverview
- AU$130.00 per room per night (breakfast additional AU$16.00 per person)
- Rooms feature: individual air-conditioning, private balcony,
ISD/STD direct dial telephone, remote controlled colour television,
in-house videos, pay tv, digital clock radio and alarm, tea and
coffee making facilities, disabled facilities, shower and bath.
- Recreation: resturaunts, four pools, swim spa, sauna, exercise
room, two tennis courts, basketball court and games room.
- Alternate accommodation, including apartments, can be arranged by directly contacting QUT's
Continuing Professional Education section.
- Please contact:
Mr Jason Thomas
Conference / Special Events
Continuing Professional Education
Queensland University of Technology
Ph: +61 7 3864 2822
Fax: +61 7 3864 5160